Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The sought


At that moment Smitten was I
When I beheld you in my eye

The more for you I craved
Away from you I moved

Fear gripped me in your midst
Sadness gripped me when you left

Your glimpse is so rare a sight
But when I behold you my feet take flight


You go away after so brief a moment
Why did I run away I lament

The more I try to seek you
The more away from me going are you

I roam the earth and the sky
I look at everything beheld by my eye

I look in all that is visible
Then I search the realm of the invisible

I expand and find that I am everywhere
What I sought is not elsewhere

I finally find that you are within me
I need not worry, but I must just be

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fear

Why pray, do you fear?  Why do your limbs shudder?  Do you fear losing something or someone? Do you fear temporal and spatial se...