Sunday, June 6, 2010

I see my beauty in you!


I keep waiting for the moment when we can meet
However when we do, feel like running away do my feet

I Shy away at that precious moment
When you leave, in sadness do I lament

Those short durations when you I see
Are so precious to me

Though only for a minute I see
For the rest of the day I contemplate on thee

Then I try to see what is it that I crave in you
What is it that brings out this strange feeling new

The beauty I crave for, I search everywhere
When I can see you in sight nowhere


I look for the creator of your beauty
I search for him in every county

Until I realize finally
I need not search actually

That the beauty in thee
Is actually the beauty in me

I see in you my beauty
I see in me your beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

At the barber shop

 My barber is really really clever! He has found an excellent way to minimise his work. He plays Cheesy Telugu movies, that makes one feel l...