Sunday, June 6, 2010

I see my beauty in you!


I keep waiting for the moment when we can meet
However when we do, feel like running away do my feet

I Shy away at that precious moment
When you leave, in sadness do I lament

Those short durations when you I see
Are so precious to me

Though only for a minute I see
For the rest of the day I contemplate on thee

Then I try to see what is it that I crave in you
What is it that brings out this strange feeling new

The beauty I crave for, I search everywhere
When I can see you in sight nowhere


I look for the creator of your beauty
I search for him in every county

Until I realize finally
I need not search actually

That the beauty in thee
Is actually the beauty in me

I see in you my beauty
I see in me your beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fear

Why pray, do you fear?  Why do your limbs shudder?  Do you fear losing something or someone? Do you fear temporal and spatial se...