Sunday, June 6, 2010

Into the labyrinth of Crete


Into the labyrinth through an entrance unique
Came I to find my way to the monster of Crete

To destroy him was my mission
With a sword was what was my decision

However confused i got about how to get him
Ignoring the labyrinth, I thought should kill him

I got lost in the labyrinth but did not care
He chased me and I ran from him like a hare

In trying to destroy the Minotaur
I was confronted by the cyclops and the centaur

I was hopelessly lost in the labyrinth
Starving and hapless to the Minotaur's mirth

Was I to be his next meal
My fears looked real

I prayed to Zeus to help me
Out of this ordeal out he should get me

Ignore not the labyrinth said he
Focus on where you are going he told me

I concentrated on the maze
No more was I in a daze

To my help came Ulysses
With him was Aeschylus

Got rid they did of the cyclops and the Centaur
I went out to get the Minotaur

I focused on my way
Figured out how to see the light of the day

From Hades realm I came back to earth
Now there seemed to be no more dearth

I reached the the Minotaur's realm
Used the sword of discrimination and stayed calm

He was stuck by the heavenly Thunderbolt
I ended up the victor of the fight

After that I emerged out of the Maze somewhere
Only to find that I was everywhere

I realized that ignoring the maze
Will only leave one in a daze


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fear

Why pray, do you fear?  Why do your limbs shudder?  Do you fear losing something or someone? Do you fear temporal and spatial se...