Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Pain


Hallaj smiles when he is about to be lit
There exists only his beloved whom he met

At night, the walls crumble
In the dark rough path I stumble

Discordant noises are all around me
In midst of this you I try to see

For this ache the wine of your love is a balm
Which leaves me instantly peaceful and calm

A prisoner am I in a cage so small
I look at you longingly and call

When I see the little figure reclining
A genious facing misery called Wolfgang

Burnt out like a candle in the darkness
Was kept in a spot quickened because it was windless

The beautiful night sky seems hidden by clouds many
Is there any beauty left in the paths many?

Then in the darkness I stumble upon you
Full of light the darkness you slew

Then again the clouds seem to be everywhere
Again in the darkness I try to see went you where

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fear

Why pray, do you fear?  Why do your limbs shudder?  Do you fear losing something or someone? Do you fear temporal and spatial se...