Wednesday, June 1, 2011

An eternal mystery

An eternal mystery is my love for you
It defies all logic and prudence

Deeper than the depths of the Abyss
More expansive than the sky above

People ask me how I get drunk without wine
They understand not how intoxicating your beauty is

Memories of you are like a priceless treasure trove
Chained am I to your thoughts unable to move


The few times that I was fortunate to see you
I remember them everyday anew

And yet whenever I seek you I see
That you seem to be unattainable to me

As I grope around in the darkness thus
Like Rumi searched for Shams of Tabrez

As Rumi realized when he reached Damascus
My love reached the Damascus of your thoughts

And like the Mevlana I realized therein
That you are in my heart within

6 comments:

  1. Sharathhhh... I never knew you are so romantic... "looks are deceptive" --u proved it.. nice one.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms.Incredible, what do you see? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. u r fabulous............

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much :) It is all God's grace

    ReplyDelete

Fear

Why pray, do you fear?  Why do your limbs shudder?  Do you fear losing something or someone? Do you fear temporal and spatial se...