Thursday, July 1, 2010

The city where you live!


I came near your city
In your pursuit

In the night, illumined
By your presence divine

The city appears so near
Yet I have not there reached

I have walked for many days
Hungry and Thirsty and bereft of sleep

No matter how much I walk towards you
You seem to be just out of reach

Why do you tease me so?
Why can I not enter your city

I become angry at this inabilty
And yet at night when I gaze at your city

It glows brighter than the moon and stars
It eases my pain and reminds me of my longing

Only when I leave my city
Will I be able to enter yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

At the barber shop

 My barber is really really clever! He has found an excellent way to minimise his work. He plays Cheesy Telugu movies, that makes one feel l...