Saturday, July 18, 2015

healing balm

Without you this world feels drab
Without you this life feels worthless

Without you the air feels lifeless
Without you the surroundings feel colorless

Without you each and every heartbeat feels painful
Without you even the best music feels like cacophony

Without you days do not seem bright
Without you nights do not feel warm

Losing prudence and judgement I have become
A prisoner desperately longing for you

And yet none of this makes sense to anyone but me
On whose shoulder shall I lean on?

In front of whom shall I cry?
Who would be fit enough to hear about this intense pain

I wait for the healing balm of your beautiful presence
In the infirmary for the love lorn

I wait for your warm embrace,
In the intolerably cold lonely night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fear

Why pray, do you fear?  Why do your limbs shudder?  Do you fear losing something or someone? Do you fear temporal and spatial se...