Thursday, July 30, 2015

Unrequited wishes

I roam the wilderness in darkness pitch black
Looking for Love and care of my beloved 

The children of the village make fun of me
The people think I am lost to insanity 

I have tried to explain it to all the people I know 
The lover with unrequited wishes is like one without air

I grope around in the darkness looking for your loving presence
The abrasions from manifold thorns do not feel painful anymore

What is more painful is the thousands of unrequited wishes 
That keep pushing me to the ends of the world 

The fakir asks me to abandon all expectations
And earn your love with due diligence 

I am willing to travel all the uncharted territories 
To nurse my wounds in your loving arms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fear

Why pray, do you fear?  Why do your limbs shudder?  Do you fear losing something or someone? Do you fear temporal and spatial se...