Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Cottage of Love

I have soared the skies of love
In your blessed company

I have sunk to the deepest depths of agony
In even a moment's seperation from you

The sane people of the town do not understand
The waxing and waning of a lover's heart

None but I can understand this pain
My heart cries tears like rain

Thorniest are the paths the lovers take
To hold the beloved in their arms

However painful the path, the drunkard does not care
He would go to any lengths to lose his sobriety

Stay by me and soothe my aching heart
For all other medicines are sold by quacks

For your sake I drowned my capriciousness in the sea
And built the cottage of love in my heart for you to stay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fear

Why pray, do you fear?  Why do your limbs shudder?  Do you fear losing something or someone? Do you fear temporal and spatial se...