Friday, August 6, 2010

Prison of your longing


A prisoner am I in the
Prison of your longing

My feet are chained
By the fear of losing you

I was a free once upon a time
But your beauty imprisoned me

Without your beautiful presence
The dungeon seems dark as night

And when you appear for a brief moment
I forget the prison,myself and only

You remain for like an ocean
you submerge everything in the universe

You are verily my universe
And your beauty is boundless

And when you go away, you
leave me drenched with

The pure water of your memory
I find myself all drenched

And bound in the prison
of your longing, for

Only you have the key
to liberate me from

This tortuous life
And let me submerge

Into the ocean of your heart
And blissfully drown in it

2 comments:

Fear

Why pray, do you fear?  Why do your limbs shudder?  Do you fear losing something or someone? Do you fear temporal and spatial se...