Tuesday, August 17, 2010

2 beloveds


A lover am I of 2 beloveds
They are my two eye beads

The earthly beloved's presence is always ephemeral
The heavenly one's presence is always eternal

The earthly one I rarely see
The heavenly one is always with me

The earthly one is far away
The heavenly one I see in every way

The earthly one knows not my love
The heavenly one is the source of my love

The earthly one has shut herself somewhere
The heavenly one welcomes me everywhere

The earthly gives me a lot of pain
The heavenly one pours blissful waters of rain

The earthly one does not even at me glance
The heavenly one always puts me in a trance

Both are my passion
Both are my obsession

When I submerge in their love
They merge into one another

I drown in this ocean of love
And all that remains is the beloved

2 comments:

Fear

Why pray, do you fear?  Why do your limbs shudder?  Do you fear losing something or someone? Do you fear temporal and spatial se...