Tuesday, August 31, 2010

In my consciousness

In my consciousness do you exist
In my mind does your beauty persist

My mind was a room with blank walls
Your presence filled it with your murals

The sky was once filled with stars
Your presence painted there your frescoes

I was sober and awake to the world perceived
Until the wine of your presence flooded

I got drunk by the wine and was intoxicated
Wilfully in the river of your wine I submerged

Yet another victim your wine claimed
In your prison was I bound and chained

You are none other than my beloved
Thy divine waters of love do send

Let them flood across time and space
And drown me in the wine of your presence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fear

Why pray, do you fear?  Why do your limbs shudder?  Do you fear losing something or someone? Do you fear temporal and spatial se...