Saturday, March 24, 2012

Night turns into day!

Oh my beloved has come today
To my humble abode in the dense woods

On a moonless dark cloudy night
My beloved entered my cottage

The doors were locked and there were no windows
And yet the beloved entered my humble abode

The cottage lit up like a million lamps
The night seemed to have turned into day

The birds and beasts of the forest
Mistook night for day and woke up

Such was your brilliance oh beloved
The night was brighter than the brightest day

My eyes shut themselves at the bright light
Then they became accustomed to your luminescence


I asked the beloved "How did you enter?"
"Closed are the doors and windows, where did you come from?"

The beloved responded in a voice
That reverberated through my being as I stood

"Fool! where was I to enter through the door?"
"Why enter through the door when I was here all along!"

"Where and who were you?" I asked
"Here and You" came the answer!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fear

Why pray, do you fear?  Why do your limbs shudder?  Do you fear losing something or someone? Do you fear temporal and spatial se...