Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Lion at the gate!


I tread a thorny path barefoot
Seeking a garden of eternal happiness

The garden itself is of no intrinsic value
The gardener is the one who is invaluable

This gate is guarded by a benevolent lion
Love springs forth in his every roar

He is the faithful and loyal servant of the gardener
His every breath and thought is enveloped by the gardener

People think this lion is a cruel creature
But my mind refuses to believe that

Only love springs in my heart for you
In every breath I remember your blissful form

I know not anyone else's authority
But I know only your mercy and generosity

Allow this lion inside the forest of your heart
And you realize that he is the gardener

The garden is verily within
And the gardener also is I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fear

Why pray, do you fear?  Why do your limbs shudder?  Do you fear losing something or someone? Do you fear temporal and spatial se...