Saturday, September 25, 2010

Engrossed was I in thoughts of my beloved

I used to think about my self
Until I got introduced to your self

The wine of your beauty filled my cup to the brim
There was  left for nothing else any room

Engrossed was I in thoughts of my beloved
For all practical purposes "I" was dead

My love for you flowed boundlessly
It flooded my universe quickly


Finally there was no me anywhere
Only my beloved was everywhere

Whatever I did for you made me happy
Nothing you did could make me unhappy

If to hurt me made you happy
Why then should I be unhappy

Wherever you go, whatever you do
If you are happy, I am happy too

For I have drowned in the ocean of your beauty
"I" do not exist anymore in reality

So why I should I expect anything in return
When my ego is burnt and confined in an urn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fear

Why pray, do you fear?  Why do your limbs shudder?  Do you fear losing something or someone? Do you fear temporal and spatial se...