Friday, October 9, 2020

Emptiness

Every second I face the tortures of purgatory
Every breath I draw is painful and hurting

Suffering grevious wounds from a pestilence
That torments all and is called Expectation

A thousand times Iam stabbed in my heart
By those whom I call my own!

Who is this "I" and who are "they"?
They seem to be illusions of light and shade

A numbness comes ater the immense suffering
Stealing my sleep and hunger before my very eyes

I stare into the darkness  to find a Kindred soul
Only to stare at the vast emptiness of space

Friendless and bereft of love 
I stare into a lifeless chasm

One must pay for one's deeds good or bad
One must bear with fortitude the tortures of Hade's realm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fear

Why pray, do you fear?  Why do your limbs shudder?  Do you fear losing something or someone? Do you fear temporal and spatial se...