Friday, October 9, 2020

Emptiness

Every second I face the tortures of purgatory
Every breath I draw is painful and hurting

Suffering grevious wounds from a pestilence
That torments all and is called Expectation

A thousand times Iam stabbed in my heart
By those whom I call my own!

Who is this "I" and who are "they"?
They seem to be illusions of light and shade

A numbness comes ater the immense suffering
Stealing my sleep and hunger before my very eyes

I stare into the darkness  to find a Kindred soul
Only to stare at the vast emptiness of space

Friendless and bereft of love 
I stare into a lifeless chasm

One must pay for one's deeds good or bad
One must bear with fortitude the tortures of Hade's realm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

At the barber shop

 My barber is really really clever! He has found an excellent way to minimise his work. He plays Cheesy Telugu movies, that makes one feel l...