Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Lonely Road

So near it appears yet so far away it exists
This craving for love and unrequited wishes persists

I left my abode to stay in a hovel dark and brooding
My love for you made me build you mansions of love

While you roamed freely in the world
I was chained in the dungeon of your longing

I left the lonely road I had traveled thus far
To enjoy the joys of your blessed company

And yet this transient joy vaporizes into hollow emptiness
The moment you do not get every little thing you desire

I suffer immense tortures untold when you close your doors on me
I suffer great physical and mental agony sleeping alone in the hovel

And I see the path suddenly merge into the lonely road
And realize that lonely is all one is in this wicked world

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fear

Why pray, do you fear?  Why do your limbs shudder?  Do you fear losing something or someone? Do you fear temporal and spatial se...