Thursday, September 3, 2015

The fortress of Ego, anger and false knowledge

I read and re-read tomes of books
To unearth how to please the beloved

And yet as I sat on top of a mountain of books
I saw the stream of knowledge flowing below

As I climbed down to drink the pure water
I saw the beloved climb up another mountain

The beloved stood on a mountain of theoretical knowledge
And built a wall of ego all around to block everyone

There was a moat full of crocodiles like anger and jealousy
And from there the beloved started the life of a despot

Thirsty and angry the beloved was locked in
Looking at me from above,refused to heed to my calls of concern

The beloved looked only at the harsh barbs that came
And not at the love which made me say things

You fail to hear me not because you are deaf, oh beloved!
You fail to hear me because you consider it beneath yourself to hear me out!

I wait encamped at the stream, waiting for the beloved
To shatter the walls, destroy the moat and come down

I wait day and night for the beloved to reason with me
And to come down and quench the insatiable thirst for knowledge



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fear

Why pray, do you fear?  Why do your limbs shudder?  Do you fear losing something or someone? Do you fear temporal and spatial se...