Friday, March 11, 2011

A strange phenomenon

A strange phenomenon is this thing called love
The stronger it is, the stranger it gets

Further and further it keeps me
From one who is to the heart so dear

Your beautiful memory is like a lighthouse
That made me brave many a terrible storm

That kept me sailing in the huge lashing waves
That helped me evade the monsters of the deep

That helped me survive without food and water
That helped me eventually dock safely on your port

And yet, now I see your light flickering
This to me is heart wrenching

For without the lighthouse of your memory
My ship will sink deep in the dark murky abyss



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fear

Why pray, do you fear?  Why do your limbs shudder?  Do you fear losing something or someone? Do you fear temporal and spatial se...